31 janeiro, 2006

self portrait tuesday

which birthday?
I can't really remember which birthaday this was but by the look's of it I was having fun. And so were my friends! I know that the quality of the picture is really bad but since this pictures were "lost" for years (they were slide) i thought of giving it a try. I can also tell you that this was before my 18th birthday, before going to college, before going to live in Montenegro (Faro) for six years. These picture was taken in Praça José Fontana, just in front of my high school "Liceu Camões". Back then we were a BIG family. We used to spend most of our spare time there, all together. Today, most of us are scaterred around Lisbon (or even other town's or countries) and the "all getting together" is harder, allmost impossible. Some of us have children already, other have left us. Some say these were the best days of their life, others say they were a waste of time. I think I had some of my best days with this group of friends, others, yes, they were a waste of time (but ei, we where teenagers, doesn't it make part of it all?). However things turn I can never forget these years. They are a part of me. My personal history would be incomplete without them.
Made friends for life. Learned a lot about life.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Tás mesmo gira e feliz nessa foto!
Beijos :)

arte-i-factos disse...

era nos tempos em que fazias as coisas sem pensar...;)