10 março, 2006

*self-portrait carnival*

almost a self-portrait, still in February's theme ("All of me").
i guess i loved carnival when i was a young child (allthought i never got used to all that lipstick)
sure i did, i still have my princess yellow dress! and i still love it!
i guess i don't like it so much now because you have to be pretty confortable in "your one shoes" to be confortable in somebody elses's shoes.
you also have to know to laugh at yourself and i guess not everybody is able to do that.
maybe i'm too serious about myself, maybe i'm not that confortable with myself.
anyway, this year i had some good laughs with my friends at this "private party" in Oporto
and to show you (me) that things are changing (or have to change) i share this photo with all of you.


5 comentários:

Floppy disse...

eheheheheh sim sra, grandes mudanças :)

Anónimo disse...

Devias ter esperado pelas fotos da Vanda!! Tens lá umas ideais para o self portrait!!
Beijos

Anónimo disse...

ya, miss L., acho que me lembro das fotos da V. ...quase à porta do w.c. ...Beijo grande

arte-i-factos disse...

sim, eu tb me lembro. Mas estão a demorar tanto a chegar! Não resisti...

boneca disse...

as coisas não têm de estar sempre a mudar à nossa volta para que haja reflexo dentro de nós... malfadada ânsia de provar aos outros (é sempre mais aos outros...)que estamos a mudar. talvez fosse bom pararmos, de vez em quando, e simplesmente deixar que a vida revele o efeito que vem tendo nos nossos gestos, na forma de estar, numa cabeleira negra em noite de festa.